You can renew in just a few minutes here on the web site www.vtta.org.uk.
- If you are automatically logged in you will see your name on the top right. Click on that and select "My Profile" and pay your sub.
- If you are not automatically logged in, you will see the ‘Join or Renew’ button in the middle of the screen. Click on it and follow the link "Registered members: to renew please click" on the membership page. You will then be requested to login and can then proceed to click on your name and MyProfile to pay your sub.
- If you are logging into the VTTA website for the first time, you need to select the "register" option using your email address in this renewal email. When you have registered, select the "login" option and renew as described above.
As well as renewing membership, you can pay your entry fee for standards and make a donation.
1) There is no increase in subscriptions for 2021
2) If you paid for standards in 2020 but have not claimed, your 2020 fee will carry over to 2021 and you do not need to buy standards for 2021. This reflects the limited season we have had in 2020.
3) If you intend to race in the future and have not linked your CTT and VTTA accounts, please do so when you renew. For instructions go to www.vtta.org.uk and read the “Guidance Note for Linking VTTA and CTT Accounts” in /About/Documents. Linking accounts will be mandatory for inclusion in the season long competitions and championships.